The following services are offered by the HSF IT Section for Health Sciences staff and students.
- IT Support on the use of ICTS in the Faculty to enable the widespread use technology in order for Faculty to perform its functions of Teaching and Research.
- IT Support and Networking services to all off site hospitals and clinics.
- Define and enforce IT Policy specifically pertaining to the Faculty.
- Management of the SLA with ICTS in order to provide improved service delivery of ICT services offered.
- Management of all Faculty Computer Labs (Undergrad and Postgrad) in conjunction with EDU IT.
- IT advice and recommendations.
- Facilitate acquisitions services of any IT related hardware or software.
- Video Recording editing and DVD creation for Faculty events such as Faculty Inaugurals.
- Video Conferencing and VC support and advise for the following technologies: