Please be informed of the upcoming FHS eLearning workshops:
- Vula refresher - Facilitated by : Douglas Sias - 8 May 09h30-11h30
An overview of Vula and an in depth look at commonly used vula tools. Register here.
- Rethinking your awareness of Copyright and openly licensed teaching materials - Facilitated by Fayyaad Hendricks - 9 May 14h00-15h30
This workshop is an introduction to Copyright and Creative Commons (CC), covering licensing of teaching and learning materials; awareness and approach to Copyright and Creative Commons; the process of adding a CC license to work; how to find, use and create OER. Register here.
- Course Evaluation vs Survey Monkey vs Google Forms – Facilitated by: Sinethemba Mandyoli - 24 May 12h00-13h30
Explore online survey tools to access feedback through surveys, polls, questionnaires and more. Register here
- Allow students to keep track of their progress with Vula Gradebook – Facilitated by: Sinethemba Mandyoli 8 June 09h30 – 11h00
This workshop will cover the quick upload of marks to the gradebook and also troubleshoot common problem areas here
- Creating your own videos - The Basics – Facilitated by: Douglas Sias - 25 June 10h00 – 11h30
Tips and tricks of creating your own videos. Register here